Saturday, January 23, 2021

Rana Daggubati stuns his fans

  • Opens up on Sam Jam show and reveals facts about his health
  • Samantha Akkineni gets emotional

Hyderabad: The mighty artist of Bahubali , Rana Daggubati, revealed facts about his health condition thus ending  rumours circulating on social media. This happened on Sam Jam show hosted by Samnatha Akkineni who also got emotional with tears rolling down after hearing Rana’s words.

Rana said he is going through a tough health condition which may end up with 30% chance of death. “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcinations around heart and you have failed kidneys….It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight,” Rana told his fans.

Sam hailed Rana as a superhero and said in the promo that he behaved like a superhero withstanding everything that came his way. He stood like a rock when everything around him was crumbling. That’s why he is a superhero to me,” said the anchor.

When he showed a photo showing him extremely  lean, his fans were aghast. When his fans demanded to know the facts about his health, he answered them on his Twitter. “Hearing a lot of strange rumours about my health. I am fine guys. Just some BP based issues I am addressing. Will be fixed and sorted out soon,” he wrote. He expressed his thanks for the concern and love. ‘But don’t speculate. Its my health and not yours,’ he quipped. 

Rana married Miheeka Bajaj earlier this year and appeared happy. Whenever he left the shores, there was speculation that he was going abroad for treatment of kidneys. He said people are bored about the rumours. There is no problem about his health and he is healthy and fit like fiddle. This must put a full stop to the rumours.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related Articles

Stay Connected

3,210FansLike
330FollowersFollow
1,169SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles