- A US based Telugu astrologer predicts power transition among many things
- From Andhra elections to world war, everything is foretold
PVR Narasimha Rao is a US-based Astrologer. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from IIT, Madras and a Masters from Rice University, Houston.He went into Research of Astrology because he had doubts about the Science.. Today, he is an acknowledged Master in Astrology. Like late Bejan Daruwala, Narasimha Rao also has become famous for his predictions.
Also read: Modi –Yogi comparisons and Yogi’s future
Rao claims to combine his knowledge of Sanskrit with Scientific temper to conduct fresh Research into the teachings of the Rishis. Among other prophecies, Rao accurately predicted the Covid Pandemic and Donald Trump’s defeat.
Here is the gist of his predictions:
1. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh, is having good political perod running for the next term also. He can be defeated the next time only if the other side is authentic and committed. Otherwise, Jagan will win another term in as CM.
2. Yogi Adityanath will sail through 2022 Vidhan Sabha Elections with comfortable majority.
Also read: BJP should thank Prashant Kishor
3. BJP will win 2024 National Elections, but by early 2026 Modi will hand over the reins of the government to Yogi Adityanath and retire.
4. The year 2030-2031 is likely to witness a major World War (aka) a Mahabharat. India will be steered brilliantly by Yogi Adityanath in those troubling times.
Also read: Dropping NTR’s name unwarranted, unwise
5. Tibet will be freed in the next 10-15 years while China will be balkanized into many parts.
6. US is destined to go down steadily, like UK did post WW-II.
7. For Afghanistan, the light at the end of the tunnel is far away. I see no hope for any improvement till 2042.
8. Very bad times are in the offing for Pakistan from mid-2022. Taliban-created insurgency will trigger problems for both Pakistan and China. China is likely to see more unrest in Xinjiang Province by Uighurs, supported by Taliban.
9. Middle East will burn. There is going to be a turmoil ripping through Major Powers in the Middle East. Iran will be the epicentre of this turmoil.
10. The years between 2019 to 2036 are the most turbulent for the World. Look at the 20th Century; things were very bad from 1920 to 1945, (i.e) 25 years.. The Great Pandemic created havoc in 1920, the Great Depression started in 1920s, followed by World War. Same pattern will unfold in the 21st Century, but for not that long a period. Great Depressions are indeed expected after 2026, followed by a brief World War between 2030-2032, and then things will start cooling off.
Also read: Is KCR walking into BJP’s trap?
11. The population of Apostates, Atheists etc. is going to explode in every religion. While this will be good for Hinduism, it is going to be very bad for Abrahiminic faiths (Christian), and worse for Islam.
12. Western Civilization is basically unsustainable. It is against nature. Older civilizations like Indian, Latin American, Aboriginals of New Zealand, Australia & Africa were far more in sync and compatible with environment. Western civilization cannot be sustained by nature even for a few decades from now
13. The coming apocalypse is nothing but a ‘Course Correction’ by Nature. After this turmoil is over, the World will move towards a sustainable way of living, a Dharmic way of life, (i.e) towards Sanatan Dharm…
Editor’s note: We believe only in fact based rationalistic approach. Since the astrologer is popular, we are publishing his prophesies for information so that curious people may read and verify with the facts since some of the predictions are about elections which are not far away.