Corruption, the root of all ills in the country can be curbed with speedy justice.
1. When a case is brought to court a special judge should fix reasonable time to dispose the case and send it to the concerned magistrate. If it is not finished the magistrate must offer reasonable explanation to the judge and request for more time. It should be noted in his performance evaluation.
Also read: Telugu Language
2. When somebody goes for an appeal to a higher court he can do so while undergoing punishment given by the lower court.
3. An appeal can be accepted for enquiry if only the higher court feels that the order of the lower court is not proper. If it is proved that the lower court erred the magistrate concerned should be fined.
Also read: Division of Andhra Pradesh and After
4. Separate Fast track courts should be there for corruption cases and rape cases progress of which should be monitored by high court.
Also read: Prose – Poetry
5. Central crime investigating agencies should have pan India jurisdiction.
Also read: Co-curricular Activities