Wounds On Sirisha’s Lips, Cheek, Head: Post-mortem Report

The post-mortem report revealed that there are wounds on beautician Sirisha’s body ruling out the possibility of a suicide.

Hyderabad: There are shocking revelations from the post-mortem report on Sirisha, the beautician who died under suspicious circumstances here in the wee hours of Tuesday. The report says there are wounds on her lips, cheeks and the head. It also says there was a lot of pressure on her neck.

The police have intensified the investigations in the light of the post-mortem report. New questions have been raised by the report rather than solving the old doubts. The police suspect that Sirisha has been killed and its is not a case of suicide.

DCP Venkateswara Rao has inspected the RJ studios once again on Thursday. Sirisha’s husband Sateesh has been saying that there are wounds at many places on her body. He said it is not true that Sirisha has committed suicide by hanging herself with her chunni. He said she is not a weak hearted woman to commit suicide. The post-mortem was done by the doctors at Osmania Hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Suicides By SI Prabhakar, Beautician Sirisha May Turn Out To Be Murders

The twin suicides of SI Prabhakara Reddy and beautician Sirisha are becoming a puzzle for the investigating team as the unfolding scenario is throwing up confusing leads making them to suspect suicides as murders.

Hyderabad: Were they suicides or homicides? The twin cases involving Police SI Prabhakara Reddy and beautician Sirisha are getting murkier as the police investigations are leading to new clues.

The preliminary forensic analysis revealed that there are internal and external injuries on the body of beautician Arumilli Vijayalakshmi alias Sirisha. The Banjara Hills police have sent her vaginal swabs and viscera to forensic lab. The autopsy report is yet to reach the police who are suspecting that the 29-year old beautician might have been killed by someone. This case is connected to the ‘suicide’ of Kukroonpally SI D Prabhakara Reddy. There are a number of doubts regarding the way the policeman died. Relatives of Reddy say the had written a suicide note. They allege that the ACP of Gajwel is responsible for the suicide note to disappear. The police department has created confusion by appointing two investigating officers. Who among the DSP and Additional DGP is the actual investigating officer? The case of Sirisha being molested is being highlighted to defame Prabhakara Reddy and also to mislead the investigation so that the allegations regarding the harassment by superior officers do not get prominence in the media, the relatives suspect. The police department has not clarified the position as yet. The last rites of Prabhakara Reddy were performed at Tanguturi in Aler mandal of Bhuvanagiri district.

Meanwhile, Osmania General Hospital (OGH) forensic experts, who conducted post-mortem on Sirisha’s body have in their preliminary report said there are injuries on her lips, chin and scratches are there on the bottom of her back. The doctors also collected vagina swabs and sent them to forensic examination to ascertain if there was sexual assault. Her undergarments also were sent for test.

Rajiv, the owner of the photo studio, is suspected to have beaten up Sirisha at the quarters of the SI and also in the car while on the way to Hyderabad. Other than Rajiv and SI Prabhakar Reddy, the third person involved in the episode is Sravan who is from Mall village near Devarakonda in Nalgonda district. Sravan was preparing for SI entrance test when he met Sirisha at a beauty parlour near Lotus Pond in Banjara Hills about a year ago. He also knew SI Prabhakar for quite some time. Sravan has political connections and he used to tell friends that it was he who got Prabhakara Reddy posted at Kukroonpally PS.

Rajiv Vallabhaneni, the owner of RJ Studio, and Sirisha have been having issues for some time. In order to resolve the disputes the three of them-Rajiv, Sirisha and Sravan- went to Kukroonpally PS on Monday evening. There were arguments at the police quarters and there was heated discussion between Prabhakara Reddy and Sirisha. Then the SI asked them to leave. It was 2.20 am Tuesday by then. On the way back Sirisha gave a WhatsApp message to her husband Satish regarding the location. There were arguments which led both Rajiv and Sravan to manhandle Sirisha. She tried twice to jump out of the car. Sirisha left her vehicle at RJ studio while going to Kukroonpally. She went there to fetch her car. Rajiv arranged a cab for Sravan who went to his native place, Mall. By then Sirisha went into the studio. After waiting for ten minutes, Rajiv went inside the studio to find, according to him, Sirisha hanging by her chunni. He said he cut off the chunni and brought her down to take her to hospital where she was declared dead.
Both the deceased, Prabhakar Reddy and Sirisha, are married. While Prabhakara Reddy was married to Rachana, Sirisha’s husband is Satish. Both the couple have children.

Rajiv comes across as criminal-minded having multiple affairs with women. In the name of photo studio, he changes girl friend every four months, according to sources.

With Sirisha’s case getting entangled with the suicide of Prabhakara Reddy, the police are following leads with an eye on establishing a link between the two deaths. The sources say that a possibility of both the deaths being a result of murders executed by the same persons as part of the same plot cannot be ruled out at this stage of investigations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The Mystery Of Two Suicides: Who Is Responsible For Whose Death?

More doubts are being expressed regarding the death of beautician Sirisha. As the police are dwelling deep into the episode, murky details are coming out. In this context, linking deaths of Sirisha and SI Prabhakar Reddy will only be haste and it amounts to assassinating the characters of the dead.

Hyderabad: The truth in the details coming out regarding suicides of beautician Sirisha and SI Prabhakar Reddy is yet to be ascertained. Anything said before confirming the facts is a grave mistake and absolutely uncharitable. The police are trying to extract the truth from RJ studio owner Rajeev and his friend Sravan. The police have confirmed on Wednesday that Rajeev has been constantly changing his version.

Unconfirmed news that came out linking both suicides only threw up more questions than answers. Contradictory details are coming out constantly without confirming the facts – thanks to overactive media, which sits on a high moral pedestal and starts judging people. New issues are coming out in the case, as the police deepened the investigation. Other names came up as part of the investigation. Sravan and another woman’s name also was mentioned. According to one version, Sirisha who was reportedly close to Rajiv could not stomach his intimacy with another girl who works as an HR in an IT company. This has led to strained relationship between them. Sirisha is said to have warned Rajeev that she would book a police case against him if he doesn’t leave the other girl.

To resolve this issue, Rajeev is said to have sought the help of his friend Sravan. He suggested resolving the issue before the Kukunoorpally SI who is his good friend. So, the three went to Kukunoorpally. They reached the place by 9.30 pm. Sirisha’s husband is saying that she called him an hour before that and told him that she would come late.

After the discussion in presence of the SI, the trio left for Hyderabad around 1 am after midnight. Sirisha has sent her husband Whatsapp location saying that they are near Shamirpet around 1.40 am. Satish said that he called her but she did not respond.

It is being said that Sirisha, Rajeev and Sravan came to the studio around 3 am.   Sources also said that they had a bitter argument all the way. As Sirisha rushed into the studio emotionally, Sravan said that as he was embarrassed he immediately left the place. Meanwhile, Rajeev said that she hung herself by the time he went inside and when he has cut the chunni and took her to the hospital, doctors declared her dead. Then the police entered. One and half a day after this incident took place Kukunoorupalli SI Prabhakar Reddy shot himself with his service revolver.

A lot of doubts are being expressed regarding the whole incident. For what kind of settlement did the trio go to Kukunoorpalli SI. If it is a compromise why should they choose that time? What happened on the way while returning?

Until the forensic report comes, a lot of doubts remain unanswered in the case.

Meanwhile, the friends and relatives of Prabhakar Reddy protested against the police statement that he might have molested Sirisha. They even torched a media vehicle. They say that such panchayats are common for police and he would not commit suicide for something like that. They are demanding that an enquiry into the allegations made by the SI should take place.

1 Response

  1. June 21, 2017

    […] See Also: The Mystery Of Two Suicides: Who Is Responsible For Whose Death? […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

SI, Beautician Commit Suicide After Midnight Meeting

The stunning twist linking Kukunoorpally SI Prabhakar Reddy’s suicide with that of beautician Sirisha’s suspicious death is casting doubts on the police as this is the second suicide case in the same station.

Hyderabad: The suicide of Kukunoorpally SI Prabhakar Reddy took a sensational twist few hours after his death. While the family of the SI alleged harassment by seniors, the police are linking his suicide with the suspicious death of beautician Sirisha. Doubts are being expressed about the latest twist in the case as this is the second suicide in the same station within a span of ten months.

Speculations are that Prabhakar Reddy molested Sirisha under the influence of liquor. Police are also saying that Prabhakar Reddy and Sirisha are acquainted. With the suicide of Sirisha, the SI is said to have shot himself with his service revolver.

Arusumilli Vijayalakshmi alias Sirisha (28) is working in RJ photography as beautician and HR. She was found dead on Tuesday morning in her office. Meanwhile, Sirisha’s husband Satish Chandra asserted that his wife is not such a timid person to commit suicide and complained that he has doubts about her death.

The police found that Sirisha, Rajiv and his friend Sravan went out and had liquor. As all of them had disputes with each other, they were arguing till wee hours of Wednesday. The police started an investigation in this angle.

Police sources said that Rajiv, owner of RJ photography, told the police that Sirisha hung herself with chunni and he had cut the chunni and laid her on the bed. Suspicions arose when he said that she committed suicide in the bathroom when questioned again. When police interrogated his friend, this issue came to light.

However, doubts are being expressed that the police are linking both the cases in order to escape from the censure from public and government. Sources said that Prabhakar Reddy in his three-page letter addressed to the Chief Minister alleged harassment by seniors. He committed suicide where another SI from the same station Ramakrishna Reddy committed suicide ten months ago. He also complained of harassment by superior officers.

1 Response

  1. June 21, 2017

    […] See Also: SI, Beautician Commit Suicide After Midnight Meeting […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.