Jana predicts US like poll verdict in TS

Hyderabad: Finding fault with the media speculations, which proved futile in American Elections, Congress Legislature Party (CLP) leader K Jana Reddy has stated that the result in Telangana State in 2019 would be same on the lines of result of American Presidenta��s election.

In a chit-chat with media persons hereA�on WednesdayA�at Assembly, Jana Reddy said the Opposition Republican Party candidate Donald Trump won the election damning the media speculations. He exuded confidence that the American result would repeat in Telangana State in 2019 elections.

Reacting to Irrigation Minister T Harish Raoa��s visit in his own constituency, bastion of Congress party,A�on WednesdayA�to inaugurate Low Level Canal, Jana Reddy questioned whether Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will stay in his fort for 20 years? He said the previous Congress government completed 90 percent of the works where Harish Rao inaugurated the Low Level Canal in his constituency and the TRS government took three years to complete the remaining 10 percent works.

Finding fault with the media persons alleging that the Media Managements were sold out to Chief Minister and publishing news in favour of the Chief Minister, Jana Reddy said he praised the officialsa�� hard work but the media published the same in a different tone. a�?The media is publishing as it wished leaving the facts. I said particularly with regard to Pranahitha-Chevella project. I said the Congress government had not entered into an agreement with the Maharashtra, but was trying to convince it in regard to height (152 meters). But the TRS government entered into an agreement at the height of 148 metersa�?, he recalled.

Reminding his speech in the Legislative Assembly during budget session saying that the introduced budget was not possible in reality, Jana Reddy said that his speech has become true now. Finding fault with the government for spending Rs 25,000 crore only on Irrigation projects, Jana said it was affecting other sectors. He alleged that the media turned into an agent of the TRS government and publishing and telecasting news in favour of the State government.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.