IPL 20-20 matches at Uppal Stadium
HYDERABAD: Indian Premier League 20-20 matches are scheduled to be held at Rajeev Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Uppal on May 2, May 11, May 15 and May 17.
There will be some 35,000 spectators, duty officials, and press at each match at the stadium on these days.
Cyberabad Commissioner of Police C. V. Anand, here on Friday notified arrangements and rules in view of the IPL 20-20 matches in the stadium.
The parking for public will be as follows:
- Car pass-holders can enter the stadium from the Gates 1 and 2 and park their vehicles inside the stadium near the Gates No. 1 and 2.
- Spectators can enter the stadium through the Gates 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Those coming in cars can park them at APIIC ground, and those coming on two-wheelers can park them at Genpact Service Road, Habsiguda to Uppal.
- Similarly, spectators coming on four-wheelers and two-wheelers can enter the stadium through Gate Nos. 8 and 9, and those coming on four-wheelers can park their vehicles on Ramanthapur to Uppal Road, and two-wheelers can park at Uppal to Ramanthapur Road and Habsiguda to Uppal Road.
- Corporate Box guests can enter the stadium through any gate and their cars and scooters could be parked in private land behind the stadium near Gate No. 11. Press can enter through any gate and should park their cars and bikes in APIIC ground allotted place near Gate No. 4. Similarly, government officials on duty can enter the stadium through any gate and should park their cars and bikes in the NGRI ground from Gate No. 3.
- Any parking of vehicles outside these designated areas, or in a manner that causes obstruction to traffic or inconvenience to public will be penalized under relevant provisions of law. The entry for parking in APIIC ground and APCPDCL road will be from EK Minar Masjid side. No exit will be allowed from Ek Minar Masjid side till the match is complete.
- There will be no entry for vehicles from Ramanthapur side except for vehicles having passes for gates 1 & 2. No exit will be permitted for vehicles of public from Ramanthapur side till match is over.
- After match, the public will be permitted to exit in their vehicles from both Ramanthapur and EK Minar Masjid. During the course of the match, any vehicle that wants to exit should do so from service road of Hindu Press and Genpact. Heavy vehicles will be allowed from Hayathnagar, Ghatkesar and Nacharam side from 10 pm on May 2, May 11, May 15 and May 17. (NSS)