Another Kukunoorpally Police Station SI Commits Suicide

In less than a year, two Sub-Inspectors belonging to kukunoorpally police station committed suicide, while the families alleged harassment of superiors.
Prabhakar Reddy

Siddipet: Unable to bear the harassment of seniors, yet another sub-inspector at Kukunoorpally police station committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver at his quarters on Wednesday.

The deceased identified as Prabhakar Reddy is a native of Yadadri district.

According to the Gajwel division ACP, the incident occurred around 11.30 am when he was alone at home.  ACP Giridhar said that they have not recovered any suicide note yet and are investigating the case. A case will be registered accordingly, he added.

Meanwhile, the local media reported that the family of the SI alleged that he might have ended his life due to harassment by superiors.

Last year, in a similar incident, another SI named T Ramakrishna Reddy belonging to the same PS, shot himself dead with his service revolver at his quarters due to harassment from his superiors.

The family and relatives of Prabhakar staged a protest in front of the police station blocking the road. They have demanded an investigation into his suicide.

It was reported that the SI had left a suicide note alleging that he had been harassed by the division DSP and Circle Inspector.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Police Crack The Mystery Of Beautician Sirisha’s Death

Passion, jealousy and possessiveness led to the suicide of beautician Sirisha. The police, who investigated the case, finally ascertained that it was suicide and linked the death of SI Prabhakar Reddy with it, though ruled out molestation.

Hyderabad: The Hyderabad police finally cracked the suicide case of beautician Sirisha. Police Commissioner Mahender Reddy giving details about the case explained the chain of events that took place before the death of Sirisha. The forensic report concluded that Sirisha hanged herself to death.

Revealing the details of the interrogation, Mahender Reddy said that Rajiv had a physical relationship with Sirisha. They were working together for the past four years. However, Rajiv fell in love with another girl called Tejaswini through Facebook and both decided to get married. Tejaswini who was in Bangalore came to Hyderabad on transfer.  They too had physical intimacy. One day when Tejaswini went to RJ studio, the office staff told her that Rajiv and his wife went out. Then she explored facts and started creating scenes at the studio.

On May 30th, she had a bitter fight with Sirisha and as the quarrel grew and both started shouting, Rajiv called 100, Banjara Hills police came to the scene, and SI Srinivas counselled the three and sent them.

This was when Rajiv’s friend Sravan entered the scene. When Rajiv told him about the problem, he suggested that they can meet SI Prabhakar Reddy and sort out the issue. As per the suggestion, Rajiv, Sravan and Sirisha went to Kukunoorpally for the settlement.

The accused Sravan and Rajeev told the police that they had liquor on the way and at Kukunoorpally too along with SI Prabhakar Reddy. After speaking with the SI for some time, Sravan and Rajeev went out for a while leaving Sirisha with the SI. Immediately Sirisha messaged Rajeev not to leave her alone with the SI. This was when the SI tried to misbehave with her and Sirisha pleaded that she is not that kind of a woman. Rajeev who saw this from the keyhole of the door told Sravan about this. Then they went inside and found Sirisha pleading with the SI not to harm her. Prabhakara Reddy requested her not to scream as he did not harm her. When she continued to cry loudly Rajiv slapped her on the face to make her shut up. Then the SI, who was afraid that sentry would find the girl and others in his quarters,  asked Sravan to take them away from his place.

At around 2.30 am they started back. On their return journey to Hyderabad too, they had bitter quarrel during which Rajeev physically abused her. The accused told the police that Sirisha tried to jump out of the car twice. Once she got down from the car and started running. Rajiv man handled her. Both of them dragged her back to the car by her hair. After reaching the Studio at around 3.54 am, Sirisha went into the studio, while Rajeev was busy booking a cab for Sravan. During that time Sirisha called Rajeev but he could not answer the call then. Later around 4.03 o clock, he returned the call for which she did not respond. Then Rajeev rushed to the studio and broke the doors went inside and found Sirisha hanging. He called Banjara Hills police, and SI Dayakar went there. By that time Rajeev cut the chunni with which she hanged herself and called Appolo Hospitals for an ambulance. Rajeev took her to the hospital, where doctors declared her dead.

Meanwhile, knowing about the suicide of Sirisha, the CP said that SI Prabhakar Reddy called his colleague and batchmate Harinder at Banjara Hills Police Station and asked what’s going on regarding the case. Though not much was revealed to him, Harinder asked him if all of them had liquor at his quarters. Prabhakar Reddy who became anxious shot himself with his service revolver and died.

The CP said that a case was booked against Sravan and Rajeev.  Though Rajeev did not have a criminal background, Sravan had, said the CP.

Meanwhile, family members of Sirisha said that they don’t believe the police version. They still assert that she is not such a weak-minded person to resort to suicide. They are demanding that a proper investigation be done to bring out the facts.

The police commissioner also said after the forensic report on vagina swabs and viscera comes and if they reveal any new information the police would investigate in that direction. As of now, the Commissioner said that the police believe there was no sexual assault on her. The police have booked a case with Sravan as A1 and Rajiv as A2. Mahender Reddy said there will be no case against Tejaswini.

1 Response

  1. June 21, 2017

    […] The police have asked for five days custody of Rajiv and Sravan to clear some nagging doubts in Sirisha […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The Mystery Of Two Suicides: Who Is Responsible For Whose Death?

More doubts are being expressed regarding the death of beautician Sirisha. As the police are dwelling deep into the episode, murky details are coming out. In this context, linking deaths of Sirisha and SI Prabhakar Reddy will only be haste and it amounts to assassinating the characters of the dead.

Hyderabad: The truth in the details coming out regarding suicides of beautician Sirisha and SI Prabhakar Reddy is yet to be ascertained. Anything said before confirming the facts is a grave mistake and absolutely uncharitable. The police are trying to extract the truth from RJ studio owner Rajeev and his friend Sravan. The police have confirmed on Wednesday that Rajeev has been constantly changing his version.

Unconfirmed news that came out linking both suicides only threw up more questions than answers. Contradictory details are coming out constantly without confirming the facts – thanks to overactive media, which sits on a high moral pedestal and starts judging people. New issues are coming out in the case, as the police deepened the investigation. Other names came up as part of the investigation. Sravan and another woman’s name also was mentioned. According to one version, Sirisha who was reportedly close to Rajiv could not stomach his intimacy with another girl who works as an HR in an IT company. This has led to strained relationship between them. Sirisha is said to have warned Rajeev that she would book a police case against him if he doesn’t leave the other girl.

To resolve this issue, Rajeev is said to have sought the help of his friend Sravan. He suggested resolving the issue before the Kukunoorpally SI who is his good friend. So, the three went to Kukunoorpally. They reached the place by 9.30 pm. Sirisha’s husband is saying that she called him an hour before that and told him that she would come late.

After the discussion in presence of the SI, the trio left for Hyderabad around 1 am after midnight. Sirisha has sent her husband Whatsapp location saying that they are near Shamirpet around 1.40 am. Satish said that he called her but she did not respond.

It is being said that Sirisha, Rajeev and Sravan came to the studio around 3 am.   Sources also said that they had a bitter argument all the way. As Sirisha rushed into the studio emotionally, Sravan said that as he was embarrassed he immediately left the place. Meanwhile, Rajeev said that she hung herself by the time he went inside and when he has cut the chunni and took her to the hospital, doctors declared her dead. Then the police entered. One and half a day after this incident took place Kukunoorupalli SI Prabhakar Reddy shot himself with his service revolver.

A lot of doubts are being expressed regarding the whole incident. For what kind of settlement did the trio go to Kukunoorpalli SI. If it is a compromise why should they choose that time? What happened on the way while returning?

Until the forensic report comes, a lot of doubts remain unanswered in the case.

Meanwhile, the friends and relatives of Prabhakar Reddy protested against the police statement that he might have molested Sirisha. They even torched a media vehicle. They say that such panchayats are common for police and he would not commit suicide for something like that. They are demanding that an enquiry into the allegations made by the SI should take place.

1 Response

  1. June 21, 2017

    […] See Also: The Mystery Of Two Suicides: Who Is Responsible For Whose Death? […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

SI, Beautician Commit Suicide After Midnight Meeting

The stunning twist linking Kukunoorpally SI Prabhakar Reddy’s suicide with that of beautician Sirisha’s suspicious death is casting doubts on the police as this is the second suicide case in the same station.

Hyderabad: The suicide of Kukunoorpally SI Prabhakar Reddy took a sensational twist few hours after his death. While the family of the SI alleged harassment by seniors, the police are linking his suicide with the suspicious death of beautician Sirisha. Doubts are being expressed about the latest twist in the case as this is the second suicide in the same station within a span of ten months.

Speculations are that Prabhakar Reddy molested Sirisha under the influence of liquor. Police are also saying that Prabhakar Reddy and Sirisha are acquainted. With the suicide of Sirisha, the SI is said to have shot himself with his service revolver.

Arusumilli Vijayalakshmi alias Sirisha (28) is working in RJ photography as beautician and HR. She was found dead on Tuesday morning in her office. Meanwhile, Sirisha’s husband Satish Chandra asserted that his wife is not such a timid person to commit suicide and complained that he has doubts about her death.

The police found that Sirisha, Rajiv and his friend Sravan went out and had liquor. As all of them had disputes with each other, they were arguing till wee hours of Wednesday. The police started an investigation in this angle.

Police sources said that Rajiv, owner of RJ photography, told the police that Sirisha hung herself with chunni and he had cut the chunni and laid her on the bed. Suspicions arose when he said that she committed suicide in the bathroom when questioned again. When police interrogated his friend, this issue came to light.

However, doubts are being expressed that the police are linking both the cases in order to escape from the censure from public and government. Sources said that Prabhakar Reddy in his three-page letter addressed to the Chief Minister alleged harassment by seniors. He committed suicide where another SI from the same station Ramakrishna Reddy committed suicide ten months ago. He also complained of harassment by superior officers.

1 Response

  1. June 21, 2017

    […] See Also: SI, Beautician Commit Suicide After Midnight Meeting […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.