9-point Programme To Be Implemented By YSRCP If Voted To Power
Guntur: YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced a sort of a 9-point programme at the concluding session of the party’s plenary.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy promised ₹50,000 for every farmer who owns less than five acres. 86 per cent of the farmers in AP are small and marginal farmers who owns less than five acres. They are 66 lakh farmers. A stabilisation fund of ₹3 crore would be set up. A calamity relief fund of ₹2 crore would be set up.
- YSR Asara scheme for 89 lakh Dwacra women. They will get loans on zero interest. The existing loans would be waived in four phases.
- Old-age pension To Be raised from ₹1,000 to ₹2,000.
- Under Amma Vodi scheme, children studying first to five class will be paid ₹500 each. Those who are studying 6th to 10th class will get ₹750. Inter students will be paid ₹1,000.
- 25 lakh houses to be built for the poor above caste, creed and region.
- Unlimited funds for Arogya Shri. Wage earner to get paid during recovery after surgery. Kidney patients to get special pension.
- Fees reimbursement scheme to be implemented fully. Every poor student will be getting ₹20,000.
- All projects including Polavaram under Jala Yagnyam will be completed on war footing.
- Prohibition to be imposed in three phases. In first phase, the number of liquor shops would be drastically reduced. Belt shops will be closed. The prices of liquor will be raised to shocking level. In the second phase Liquor will be made out of reach for the poor and the middle class. In the third phase Liquor will be confined to five-star hotels. Those who violate the rules will be out in jail for ten years.